|PMI is partnering with Project Assistants to deliver a two-day online training event on Practical Approaches to Identifying, Evaluating, and Mitigating Project Risk. This workshop prepares participants for a PMI-RMP certification, and attendees are eligible for 5 PDUs.Project Assistants CEO, Gus Cicala, will use interactive discussion, Risk Management templates and high-stakes, real-world examples (especially the Challenger disaster) to illuminate the secrets for performing Project Risk Management in today’s low-tolerance business environment.Attendees will learn how to achieve the ideal state of an organic, fully-integrated flow between Project Management and Risk Management. Within the framework of Project Management Planning, we will cover how to:
- Identify risks through activities, like risk checklists, brainstorming, and historical analysis
- Evaluate risks using Impact and Probability to select the top-priority risks for mitigation planning
- Plan the mitigation approach and decide the point of escalation for enacting the mitigation plan.
Within the framework of Project Management Execution (namely, Tracking and Analysis), we will cover how to:
- Monitor the risks, with increased focus on higher priority risks
- Report on those findings and sound the alarms when they become unfavorable.
Attendees will leave ready to develop and implement a practical approach to improving project success rates in their organization through a comprehensive Risk Management process.
PMI members receive a discounted registration of $160 per student. Non-PMI members can register for $185. Click here to register. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.