|TOPIC: Leveraging the Value of Microsoft Project 2013
DATE: May 14th, 2014
TIME: 10:00 am – 11:00 am Eastern
Click here to registerMicrosoft Project 2013 provides an improved solution that organizes work, facilitates productivity, and helps companies prioritize ideas and initiatives to drive ROI and innovation.Project Server 2013 and the Cloud
The Microsoft Project solution (built on SharePoint) has helped organizations drive value from their Projects and Portfolios of Projects. With the release of Microsoft Project Server 2013, Microsoft has provided the option to host the Microsoft Project Server environment off-premises in the Microsoft cloud.
On May 14th at 10am, Microsoft will partner with Project Assistants to present samples of how great companies derive value from the solution, demonstrate relevant capabilities, including:
- A brief overview of Portfolio Management
- An overview of the Cloud offering
- An overview of Enterprise Resource Management capabilities
- A demonstration of the dramatically improved Project Reporting capabilities
- Background on how SharePoint and the user home page facilitate improved productivity.
Post session resources to leverage
Project Assistants will conclude with links to other resources for approaches to mastering Project and Portfolio Management Techniques and leveraging the capabilities of Microsoft Project.
This event qualifies for 1 PDU.
Sign up for the Webcast today!